Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Pros and Cons of classes and races I_vote_lcapPros and Cons of classes and races I_voting_barPros and Cons of classes and races I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Pros and Cons of classes and races I_vote_lcapPros and Cons of classes and races I_voting_barPros and Cons of classes and races I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Pros and Cons of classes and races

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niko
Adviser to The Throne of Helios
Niko

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Pros and Cons of classes and races Empty
PostSubject: Pros and Cons of classes and races   Pros and Cons of classes and races Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 am

This is to assist people with various questions about the different races and to clear up any confusion still left over. Each thing listed below has positives and negatives that people may or may not be aware of. You will notice that some things are really quite alike (especially when you reach the human classes: Knight, Warrior, and Paladin), but even they have their differences both big and small. And of course as usual, if there are still questions left over don't hesitate to PM staff about it.

Unbound Demon
Spoiler:

Bound Demon
Spoiler:

Magi
Spoiler:

Mage
Spoiler:

Warrior
Spoiler:

Knight
Spoiler:

Paladin
Spoiler:

Again, we hope this helped a bit, and if questions are still left over PM a staff member with it, or even ask it in the Chatbox. All things here were checked and cleared by Warren, the Webmaster, himself.

~DA Staff
Back to top Go down

Pros and Cons of classes and races
Page 1 of 1