Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Lais Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Lais Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Lais Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Lais Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Lais Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Lais Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Lais Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Lais Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Lais Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Lais I_vote_lcapLais I_voting_barLais I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Lais

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lais
Freelancer
Lais

Lais Empty
PostSubject: Lais   Lais Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Lais

Alias:
The Whore, The Courtesan

Race:
Demon

Class:
Unbound

N/A

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Star Sign:
Libra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:
Lais is a slender, petite young woman. She possess smooth, slightly tanned skin, grey eyes adorn with red eyeshadow, long black hair that stop mid-back and "perfect" rose bud lips.
Her usual garb consists of a black silk top that shows off her stomach, a red silk skirt and a black scarf tied around her waist. Lais wears a black belt adorned with silver coins, giving her the characteristic jingling noise as she moves. The coin belt tells people what her profession is (and how skilled she is). When travelling, the courtesan wears a flowing maroon chiffon veil. In this garb she is adorned with silver jewellery, including a ruby bindi on her forehead.
When not "working", Lais wears a floor length black chiffon robe.

Height:
5' 3" (163cm)

Weight:
Doesn't like to say

Body Type:
Described to be well defined, slender, narrow with slight curves.

Extra Feature:
Has her tongue and the centre of her lip pierced. Also has red roses tattooed onto her ribcage and back.

Voice:
Described as melodic, sweet, smoothing and tiny bit high pitched.

Extra Clothing/Gear:
Carries hidden throwing knives in case she needs to defend herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:
-Delightfully elegant and attractive, Lais is aware of her strengths as well as weaknesses. The intelligent and courteous demoness is never over-the-top and can smooth the situation with diplomacy. Not many can resist her charm (or so she thinks).
-Lais is a lover of luxury and the comforts of life; she is also very flirtatious though this is often harmless.
-Has tendency to avoid confrontations as much as possible (as Lais hates drama or conflict of any kind). She says what others want to her. However, there are times when Lais is extremely straightforward and may even seem harsh. But she has her best intentions at heart more than often.
-The demoness is slow when coming to decisions; After gathering all the information needed and weighing all the plus and minuses, she will finally make a decision but there is a strong possibility that she will have second thoughts about it the very next moment.
-Possesses extreme curiosity, deductive skills, quick thinking and the ability to pick things up here and there.

Men, being complimented (she likes being called Beautiful the best), good food (especially human men, knights are her favourite), warmth and good company.

Dislikes:
Unpleasant smells/environments, being rejected, insulted/ridiculed, and being hungry.

Goals:
To devour the most delicious human male heart she can find (at the moment).

Fears:
Of being alone or unrequited love.

Strength:
Diplomatic, graceful, idealistic, peaceful and hospitable.

Weakness:
Superficial, vain, indecisive, flirtatious, and self indulgent.

Extra Information:
N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:
Lais was born from the grudge and rage of a human peasant woman who had been murdered by her lover. The woman had been murdered because she was pregnant.  Lais possessed some memories of the woman (especially of her final moments); not being able to get rid of the need for vengeance, Lais hunted the murderer down and killed him. He thought it was his dead lover raised from the dead. That was one way to look at it.
After that, the newly born demoness couldn't think of why she was alive or what her purpose was after murdering that man; she started to wonder aimlessly around the country, looking for answers from other demons and humans but found none. Eventually Lais became attracted to a human man, a son of a prosperous farmer, from a rural village; her first love. The two had fell in love and eventually lived together; he never knew of her true origins. She had lived happily with him under the same roof for several years until he had announced that he was to marry someone else; he had been using her all this time, or she she thought.
Feeling betrayed and heartbroken, the outraged Lais crashed the wedding party, revealed her demonic origins and killed everyone who attended the wedding. The demoness ate her former lover's heart. She had found his heart so delicious, Lais decided to feast upon the other men’s heart and flesh in the village; whether this stemmed from heartbreak or pure bloodlust is unknown to her.
Ever since, Lais had taken the role of a courtesan in hopes of luring more human men into her arms and devour their hearts (or breaking them, broken hearts taste better, or so she thinks).
Since then, the demoness had travelled the country, searching for more hearts to devour.
Back to top Go down

Lais
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: