Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) I_vote_lcapTandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) I_voting_barTandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) I_vote_lcapTandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) I_voting_barTandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanjiro
Warmaster
Zanjiro

Army
Loyalty: Orokos
Troops: 5

Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Empty
PostSubject: Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier)   Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Weapon Name: Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier)

Weapon Type: Staff

Description: Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Staff9

*Picture Variation:There is a blood red spherical crystal held between the two points of its opening

Family: Primal

Staff history: Tandrolo Kalos was created ages ago for the teacher of Zanjiro's teacher's teacher and has been passed on as the temporary staff to each generation during the time they are sent to study out in the real world. It is said that the body of the staff was created out of the bone of an ice dragon and the crystal made from the beast's crystalized blood. There are also rumors that each time this staff had been stolen from the mage that it was given too last the mage would find the thief frozen in solid ice with the staff laying on the ground right next to it. And as his teachers tradition state this staff was given to Zanjiro as a present by his master before he was sent to study out in the real world. Though since he left the safety of his teachers home hasn't really had to use it yet.

Spells: (must give a name,description, duration,and cooldown for every spell. Limited to 3 starting spells. you gain 3 more spells for every 100 points you earn.)
Thosaerdar (Fireball): Zanjiro creates a Fireball roughly the size of a soft ball in his hand that he then fires at his target. When the fire ball hits something it creates a small explosion of sorts that has enough force to knock the wind out of an un-armored individual while knocking them off of their feet while only doing the latter to a person in plate. Duration:1 post Cooldown: 2 Posts

Tolyss Caer(Minor Heal): Zanjiro hovers his hand over an open wound causing it to close and bleeding to stop by using magic to stimulate the regrowth of the skin (will still leave a scar) this however only works on surface wounds and ones that Zanjiro can see. (won't fix internal bleeding or broken bones) Duration:1-2 posts Cooldown:5 posts after spell ended

Jhondrol Shyr (Lightning Bolt): Zanjiro casts a small bolt of lightning from one of his index fingers that has the ability to pierce through cloth and flesh though will be absorbed by metal. It stuns whoever it hits slightly making them feel slightly numb for a couple of posts. Duration: 1 Post Cooldown: 3
Back to top Go down
Sir Judge
Judge
Sir Judge

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 100

PostSubject: Re: Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier)   Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 0

PostSubject: Re: Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier)   Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Moved back and re-approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier)   Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tandrolol Kalos (Magicians Glacier)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: