Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Call of the Ravens I_vote_lcapCall of the Ravens I_voting_barCall of the Ravens I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Call of the Ravens I_vote_lcapCall of the Ravens I_voting_barCall of the Ravens I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Call of the Ravens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Fletcher
Bound Demon
John Fletcher

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Call of the Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Call of the Ravens   Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Ability Name: Call of the Ravens

Ability Family: Shadow/Conjuration

Ability Effect: John whispers a few unheard words and raises his arms toward his intended target. As he finishes speaking, his sleeves open up and a flock of ten pitch-black ravens fly out of his sleeves and fly straight at the target. Once they reach the target, they peck and attack the target for 3 posts. Each raven can peck and scratch up to 2-3 times per post. At the end of the third post, they fly off into the nearest shadows and disappear. These ravens are regular ravens and such, can be killed normally. John cannot use this power again for 5 posts after it is used.

Ability Techniques: See effect

History: Even after becoming a vampire, the title "The Raven" followed him. He was still the harbringer of death and thus, still had a strong connection with the beasts. What he didn't realize, though, was that his connection was actually stronger now. He could actually control them and call them to do his bidding. Once he figured out that he could speak to the ravens, he was able to command them and they listened.

Last edited by John Fletcher on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Call of the Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Ravens   Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:37 pm

I don't see much of a problem with this power; limit seems fair enough and the "regular raven part" along with "can be killed normally" sets in that it's not ridicolously overpowered.

Balanced is good so I don't really see any problem with it, although I'm wondering how many times a raven may attack during the 3 posts?

Quick answer that and I'll throw my approval up Surprised
Back to top Go down
John Fletcher
Bound Demon
John Fletcher

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Call of the Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Ravens   Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Call of the Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Ravens   Call of the Ravens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:53 pm

I see no problem with it

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of the Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Ravens   Call of the Ravens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of the Ravens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Other Approved Creations-
Jump to: