Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Sir Ares Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Sir Ares I_vote_lcapSir Ares I_voting_barSir Ares I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Sir Ares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Ares
Lord
Sir Ares

Army
Loyalty: Serpent Rock
Troops: 115

Sir Ares Empty
PostSubject: Sir Ares   Sir Ares Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sir Gregory Isaac Ares / Sir Gregory / Sir Ares

Alias: The Demon Crusher, The Executioner, Isaac the Heavy.

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra Information:

-Position: Lord of Serpent Rock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Optional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*This stuff is optional

Blood Type: AB-

Family Members: All Deceased

Birth Date: 22 March

Star Sign: Aries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance: Sir Ares Warham10

Height: 7'5

Weight: 315lb

Body Type: Very Muscular and tall

Best Feature: His FISTS

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Gregory has a brutish personallity. He is a little short tempered and is very violent, infact one of favourite things to do is fight (And Kill). Also, it is worthy to note that Gregory seems to dislike an almost endless list of things, though he rarely shows it, especially when infront of formal company (Lords and other nobles, etc.). As you may expect, Gregory loves big weaponry (He's not compensating for something!), especially big swords and axes. He dispises those who don't fight in close range for the simple reason that he finds it cowardly to fight at distance (Bows and arrows, magic, etc). He's also as fierce when it comes to punishing those who break his laws. Gregory is very proud and he feels a great deal of personal honour. He never fights those who are unable to defend themselves, he doesn't attack people without cause and he very much believes that sneak attacks are cowardly.

-hand to hand combat
-honorable knights/warriors
-big weapons
-apples
-meat
-storms
-large meals
-the cold
-hunting
-dogs
-rams (both kinds)
-killing

Dislikes:
-Mages
-Paladins
-Runes
-fish
-the moon
-staffs
-pacifists
-insects
-small trees
-archers
-spears
-scavanging animals
-racists
-tiny portions of food
-oddly shaped tables
-migets
-lazy people
-disrespectful children
-cowards
-idiots
-potatoes
-spiders
-flowers
-daggers
-rodents
-the ocean
-snow
-the sky
-stars
-grass
-oranges
-bananas
-the sun
-roses
-tiny and/or flimsy weapons
-cats
-tomatoes
-brunch
-so called "tough" guys
-law breakers
-sand
-things bigger than he is
-purple rugs/carpets
-furry things
-dancing
-singing
-three legged tables
-leather
-cows
-space
-saturn
-cry babies
-badgers
-hedgehogs
-countless more things

Goals: To uphold the law and to bring order to all nations.

Insecurities: None

Fears: Though Gregory doesn't really fear anything, not even death, he does feel quite nervous about fighting with or against Mages due to their magical powers.

Strengths:
-Great Strength: Gregory possesses great physical strength, so much so that he can weild two handed weaponry with a single hand (And with the same skill as with someone who would use two hands). His strength is considered inhuman and there is little to no one who can match him in strength, let alone overpower him.

-Toughness: Gregory is very tough, able to take large amounts of pain, or simply be hit with minor blunt force (A Punch, a rock, etc) with no visible reaction. Though he does feel pain, he has learned how to stop it from getting in his way during a fight.

-Fighting Skill: He is highly skilled in the usage of big or very large weaponry, able to swing a two handed blade/flail/hammer/etc with great force and accuracy. He is also very fond of fighting in hand to hand combat, infact his favourite method of killing someone is to beat them to death with his fists.

-Heavily Armored: Most of the time Gregory will wear his armor, the only exception being when he sleeps. His thick armor gives him significant resistance to most forms of attack.

Weakness:
-Weight: Due to his armor, Gregory's weight makes it impossible to get around as fast as the average person. He finds it incredibly difficult to dodge attacks, though his reaction speed and speed of attack remain unaffected (Meaning he is still able to move his arms for blocking or attacking at the same speed he normally could)

-Like a Stone: Again due to his armor, he is unable to swim, if he were to attempt such a thing, he would certainly drown.

-Big Target: His very large build also makes him susceptible to being targeted at long range, be it from an archer or a mage.

-Anger Issues: Gregory's short temper can sometimes be very troublesome. If for instance, if somewhere were to mock him, he would likely break their arm. Or if a child were to annoy him, he would threaten it with death (Though he would never actually attempt it)

Phobias: None

Extra Information:

-Boris: Instead of a horse for a mount like normal people, Gregory owns a giant armored boar named Boris which he frequenly uses to get around and for crusades. Boris is a trully deadly animal, able to fend off and kill several weaker assaliants (Weak NPC troops) aswell as cause alot of trouble to stronger opponenets (User Characters).
Sir Ares Montur10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addictions: None

Withdrawals: None

Bio: Gregory Isaac Ares was born and raised in Helios by his parents, William Ares and Elizibeth Ares. His father was part of Haven's army and his mother was a simple housewife. He had two younger twin brothers named James and Arthur. Gregory had a bit of a hard childhood due to being constantly bullied for being small for his age. It seemed no one was willing to befriend him, nor were they willing to treat him the tiniest shread of kindness. So, instead of going out and playing like other children, Gregory trained with his father in his spare time. By the time Gregory was twelve, he had become highly skilled in hand to hand combat, considering his age. It was around about this time that Gregory had started getting in trouble with the law. The next time one of the local bullies tried to pick on him, he reacted by beating them both half to death, breaking one of their legs, shattering the bones in one of their hands, breaking one of their arms and breaking and cracking multiple ribs. Although Gregory was the one to commit the act, it was his father who got punished. Gregory, to this day, still doesn't know exactly what happened to his father. All he knows is that afterwards, his father never looked at him the same way, nor did he ever train with him again. Nevertheless, Gregory continued to train on his own, further increasing his skill in combat. Upon reaching the age of about sixteen, Gregory had an immense growthspurt, going from 5'1, to 6'2. It was around this time that he began training with larger than normal weaponry and he started to get far more bulky and strong. Then, one faithful day returning home from a day of shopping for his mother, Gregory came home to notice the front door had been smashed in. He ran inside, hoping that his family was alright, but inside was a trully gruesome scene. Blood was splattered all over the walls and the living room was ransacked. The bodies of each of his family members lay on the floor, all horribly cut up and barely recongnisable, and standing above them was a man dressed in black. The murderer hadn't notice him yet and was facing the other way, leaving him open. Gregory picked up his father's sword and walked closer to it. As he turned around, finally aware of him, Gregory stabbed it in it's abdomen before letting go of it. The blade was so deep that it stayed within it. Though the murderer was wounded, it wasn't dead and it began to grin an insane and evil smile. This further fueled Gregory's anger and he went into a fury. He spent hours on end brutally beating him, even after it's death. By the end of it, it was left a disfigured pile of blood, organs and shattared bones. It took about eight months for Gregory to finally come to terms with what happened. After that, he moved to Serpent Rock. Over the many years that followed, Gregory worked his way up through the ranks by simply being the strongest and most dedicated man in the kingdom. He eventually became Lord of Serpent Rock after proving himself superior to anyone else who dared to make a claim for the throne.

Last edited by Sir Ares on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Judge
Judge
Sir Judge

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 100

Sir Ares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Ares   Sir Ares Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:21 am

Approved. Welcome to the law keepers.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ares
Lord
Sir Ares

Army

Sir Ares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Ares   Sir Ares Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 am

Needs reapproval and needs to be moved to the lords section
Back to top Go down
Sir Judge
Judge
Sir Judge

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 100

Sir Ares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Ares   Sir Ares Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:36 am

Reapproved.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ares
Lord
Sir Ares

Army

Sir Ares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Ares   Sir Ares Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 am

I'm not dead anymore...woo...so if someone were to...I don't know...ungraveyard me, that would be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sir Ares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Ares   Sir Ares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Ares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Lords-
Jump to: