Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Dominus Mastelle I_vote_lcapDominus Mastelle I_voting_barDominus Mastelle I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Dominus Mastelle I_vote_lcapDominus Mastelle I_voting_barDominus Mastelle I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Dominus Mastelle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus Mastelle
Freelancer

Dominus Mastelle Empty
PostSubject: Dominus Mastelle   Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:22 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dominus Mastelle

Alias: Illusion King Mastelle

Race: Bound Demon

Class:

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual

Blood Type(Optional): O neg

Family Members(Optional):

Birth Date(Optional):

Star Sign(Optional):

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Dominus Mastelle 1164919692_DemonAnime

Height: 6'7

Weight: 200

Body Type: slender and leeth

Extra Feature:

Voice: A mocking tone most of the time and taking on a demented ring when breaking wills. Also very haughty sounding.

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Truelly demented thats the only way to describe him. He derives pleasure from tearing people down and causing insanity to others. He finds most things petty and boring but enjoys quite places where he can relax. He absolutely hates stupid people and horses calling them dressed up jack asses. Arrogant and haughty it shows in his speech. He believes killing is an art of which he perfected without having to lift a finger.

Dislikes: stupid people and horses

Goals: world domination and freedom

Fears: eternally being bound

Strength: Ability to read peoples personalities and fears like a book and his incredible physical strength.

Weakness: somewhat slow and tends to lose control of his powers when angered.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: For three hundred years he reigned terror on humankind under the rule of the grand demon. He caused many a man to fall into the depths of dispair and just as many insane. For the five hundred years after the fall of the grand demon he moved from town to town using his powers to trick the masses while staying on guard for paladins and the like. He continued his random slaughterfest for a long time biding his time to grow in power. Training his powers and absorbing the energy from helpless villagers he steadily grew.

He scoured the world for strong souls to devour while perfecting his power to the extreme able to make others feel pain from the illusions. He dispatched hundreds of people using this new method of his power and ultimatley grew cocky and arrogant in his power.He began rampaging freely killing off entire villages.He grew so sure of his power he felt he was unbeatable, but that was his mistake. In his arrogance He fought a witch who had prepared for his arrival by seeting a trap. He would have continued the rampage if not for his being bound to elena marie, whom he now serves as a vassel.(Binding will be done IC.)

Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Dominus Mastelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominus Mastelle   Dominus Mastelle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Approved <_________________________<
Back to top Go down

Dominus Mastelle
Page 1 of 1