Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. I_vote_lcapLucien Fenech, king of bandits. I_voting_barLucien Fenech, king of bandits. I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. I_vote_lcapLucien Fenech, king of bandits. I_voting_barLucien Fenech, king of bandits. I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Lucien Fenech, king of bandits.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucien
Freelancer
Lucien

Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Empty
PostSubject: Lucien Fenech, king of bandits.   Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:37 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lucien Fenech

Alias: many

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible

Blood Type(Optional): B

Birth Date(Optional): April 1st

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. 486px-10

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 170

Body Type: Tall, and lean but not skinny.

Extra Feature: Left ear is pierced

Voice: Smooth but with an underlying gruffness to it. Capable of making him sound both trustworthy and criminal all at once.

Extra Clothing/Gear: Clothing is something like this:
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: A scoundrel through and through, and as such, Lucien tends to be loud, brash, flamboyant and slightly arrogant at all times. He’s even been known to exaggerate tales of his own exploits in order to add to his own legend.

Though he's not as vicious as you might think all that implies. Lucien prefers to avoid violence when possible, not out of cowardice but because of some form of moral fiber buried in him beneath the criminal swagger. That’s not to say he’s useless in combat; he’s proven himself an adept in that area more than a few times, though still preferring not to kill. If he killed everyone, who’d be left to spread his name around?

Likes: His freedom. Money, especially yours. Alcohol, especially yours. Women, well, you get the idea.

Dislikes: Authority and those who blindly follow it, people who take themselves too seriously, knights, demons, magic, and unnecessary death.

Goals: To make the title of “self-proclaimed king of bandits” no longer just self-proclaimed.

Fears: Getting old, rotting away in prison, commitment, drowning.

Strength: Quick-witted, lateral thinker, skilled combatant, uncanny agility.

Weakness: His need for excess everything, his selfishness, pretty faces, and crippling fear of drowning.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:

Addictions: Alcohol

Withdrawls: Yes. Shakes, vomiting.

Lucien was born the son of a nobleman and a servant girl. Unfortunately for the girl, life was no fairytale and once the nobleman found out about her pregnancy he was furious. Seeking to avoid being disowned by his family and separated from their wealth, he decided to have the woman murdered. One of the other servant girls overheard the plot and alerted Lucien’s mother to it; this gave her time to flee. She quickly packed her belongings and disappeared over night. This was satisfactory enough to the noble, so he called the assassination off.

Maria, the servant girl, gave birth to Lucien in Helios, the city at the center of the empire. Shortly after his birth she fell ill, though she still raised him as best she could. By the time Lucien was 9 years old she was dead. With no living relatives, Lucien was left a homeless street urchin. He quickly took to thievery to survive.

One summer night Lucien picked the wrong pocket, or the right one, depending on your point of view. It was the pocket of Bleedin’ Jack Bailey AKA the bandit king, leader of the bandit gang known as the Hangmen. Jack admired the young Lucien’s boldness, and rather than punish the boy he accepted him into the Hangmen. It would change Lucien’s life forever. He spent years learning the ways of the bandit highwaymen. He grew to accept The Hangmen as a family fairly quickly, and looked to Bleedin’ Jack as a father figure.
Nobody escapes justice forever, though; not even the luckiest of outlaws. Around the time Lucien was 17 an order of knights (or mercenaries, Lucien isn’t quite sure which.) came upon the Hangmen’s hideout. Lucien rushed recklessly to defend his family, but was quickly overtaken by the bigger, more experienced knights and rendered unconscious and left for dead. The next thing Lucien knew he was struggling his way out from under a pile of bodies in the middle of a pond. He could feel his consciousness fading again under the water and almost didn’t survive. This incident instilled a great fear of drowning in Lucien. Once on the surface he found Bleedin’ Jack’s corpse ironically hanging from a nearby tree. Some say this whole ordeal drove Lucien a little mad, but who could blame him? He recovered his father figure’s cutlass and swore vengeance on whomever it was that destroyed his family.He’s since become more adept with the weapon than his mentor ever was. Though vengeance has taken a bit of a backseat to his life of pillaging, it hasn’t been pushed from his mind.

He’s spent the past nine years living mostly the same life he’d become accustom to, only now with extra alcohol. He’s tried to form a new Hangmen multiple times but each time has ended up worse than the last. Leadership disputes, greed and an incident with a demon have plagued all his recent attempts. He currently resides in Haven, robbing all the gentle folk without a gang; which has only forced him to become even more resourceful than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 0

Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien Fenech, king of bandits.   Lucien Fenech, king of bandits. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Lucien Fenech, king of bandits.
Page 1 of 1