Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Gungnir and Svalinn I_vote_lcapGungnir and Svalinn I_voting_barGungnir and Svalinn I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Gungnir and Svalinn I_vote_lcapGungnir and Svalinn I_voting_barGungnir and Svalinn I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Gungnir and Svalinn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariadne
Freelancer
Ariadne

Gungnir and Svalinn Empty
PostSubject: Gungnir and Svalinn   Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Paladin's Weapon

Weapon Name: Gungnir

Weapon Phrase: The True-Strike Spear

Weapon Type: Spear

Weapons Rune: Rune Of Valor

Gungnir and Svalinn Ateyh

The Rune of Valor is a more Barbaric Rune than the others. Valor keeps the user from experiencing Fatigue and Pain. With this Rune, a Paladin can fight despite his condition and act like he is unwounded, even when close to death.

Appearance: Gungnir and Svalinn Iron_spear

Description: The length can be adjusted and locked into place, so that it can be lengthened to be wielded as a two-handed weapon. This takes two hands a few seconds though, so it is best done as preperation before battle and is not easily done in the heat of combat. Even in it's short state it is fairly long and the extra metal means it requires considerable strength to weild. Bladed edges allow for limited slashing attacks and the cross design helps with defending and disarming opponents.

Weapon Name: Svalinn

Weapon Phrase: The Celestial Shield

Weapon Type: Shield

Weapons Rune: None

Appearance: A quite large silver shield with ornate design. The design feature the Christian cross prominently, but is surrounded by runic designs of pagan origin. Features a notch in the side for Gungnir.

Description: Ariadne's namesake, Svalinn has withstood attacks that would shatter most shields. It was not made specifically for Ariadne, but is an ancient and sacred weapon. Though it hasn't caught the eye of any curious scholars, it is made with metals and forging techniques that are not supposed to have exist yet when the shield was made. Many of the techniques used to forge such a solid shield are still a mystery, and the shield's true origins have been lost and shrouded in legend. It is said to have been forged in the land of the gods, and is included in some myths of Ariadne's native land.

Back to top Go down
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 0

Gungnir and Svalinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungnir and Svalinn   Gungnir and Svalinn Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Gungnir and Svalinn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: