Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG I_vote_lcapHidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG I_voting_barHidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG I_vote_lcapHidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG I_voting_barHidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobar Freeman
Templar Lord Commander
Tobar Freeman

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 180

Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG   Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:52 am

Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG Adbanner4-1

After the sudden and devastating attack on Konoha by the Sound and Sand villages, the ninja world lies in disarray. The Fire country is weakened: left to pick up the pieces of the invasion and with nowhere to look but the future. Sand struggles without a figurehead Kazekage, Orochimaru's presence looms in the horizon, and political unrest grips the Lightning country. Like a dragon without its head, the individual countries of the world struggle and attempt to lash out their anger, fear, and turmoil towards their neighbors. War is afoot, and it may yet be a dark age of ninja up ahead. As the beast known as Akatsuki begins to make its move, and internal strife cuts deep into the shinobi villages, it is up to the individual ninja to stay strong-willed and diligent. From the aspiration-filled Genin to the battle-scarred Jounin, all are doing their best to make a way in the world.

How will you fare in this time of uncertainty? Will you be a force for good, or a bringer of strife? Will you be of the new generation, or a relic of the last? Dedicated to your country, or willing to throw it away for personal gain? There are many paths to take in this world. Yours is entirely upon your own shoulders.

Pack your shuriken, tighten your forehead protector, and jump headlong into your adventure.

[size=10pt]Hidden Secrets: A Naruto RPG[/size]

Hidden Secrets is one of the oldest and most active Naruto RPG forums on the internet. With a running time of over four years, we are one of the most friendly communities around. We originated on Ezboard, but recently moved to a new website, owned and operated by the staff of Hidden Secrets: A Naruto RPG. Our story takes place shortly after the attack on Konoha, and will extend through the two-year time skip in the manga. While we follow and respect the canon, we do deviate from it in certain areas. We have a whole two years of blank manga space to fill in. We'd love for you to help.

Click the link below to join Hidden Secrets: A Naruto RPG!

Back to top Go down

Hidden Secrets - A Naruto RPG
Page 1 of 1