Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance I_vote_lcapLight's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance I_voting_barLight's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance I_vote_lcapLight's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance I_voting_barLight's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shieldheart
Paladin Black
Shieldheart

Army
Loyalty: The Chruch
Troops: 10

Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Empty
PostSubject: Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance   Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 am

Weapons' Names:
The hammer is called Light's Edge
The shield is called Vanguard of Vigilance

Weapon Type:
Hammer and shield

Description:
Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Paladinil

*Picture Variation:
There is nothing different with weapon and shield depicted by the picture above. Though I would like to add more description regarding the shield; The shield is not curved inwards but neither outwards, but instead it is straight. It a plain long shield crafted by steel with no specific features except the symbol similar to a rune that is engraved on the front of it, in its middle area.

Rune Attachment: Valor and it is engraved on his shield's front part.

Blade history:
The warmace itself was given as a gift of dinstiction by his mentor, Bandal Feol, and as well as a departing gift. Unlike, today he wielded it with his two hands, instead of one, until he given a shield by an unfortunate, very close friend of his who was a warrior. Even today he still keeps it as a monument of his fallen friend, so as not to forget his sacrifice and also remind him the reason he fights for.
Back to top Go down
Sir Warren
High Paladin
Sir Warren

Army
Loyalty: The Chruch
Troops: 10

Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance   Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dividedarms.rpg-board.net

Light's Edge and Vanguard of Vigilance
Page 1 of 1