Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Astea's Ring and Spells I_vote_lcapAstea's Ring and Spells I_voting_barAstea's Ring and Spells I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Astea's Ring and Spells I_vote_lcapAstea's Ring and Spells I_voting_barAstea's Ring and Spells I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Astea's Ring and Spells

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astea
Mage
Astea

Army
Loyalty: Orokos
Troops: 0

Astea's Ring and Spells Empty
PostSubject: Astea's Ring and Spells   Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:52 am

Mages Weapon

Weapon Name: Atrum caries orbis (Dark corruption ring)

Weapon Phrase:

- The Atrum ring, obtained and worn by Astea when she was at a young age, it contains an almost undetectable essence of dark energy like that of demons sleeping within it, not known is much about the ring's origins or potential except that it is a great catalyst for most forbidden magic.

Weapon Type: Magic Ring

Weapon Family: Corrupted Essence

Appearance: Astea's Ring and Spells Soul_r10

====================

Spells:

===
- Obscurum Offa - Darkness shot -

A basic offensive spell of firing somewhat homing orbs made up of standard dark or corrupted energy, glowing with an ominous purple. Although being simple, it can only be conjured by channeling energy from the hand which wields the ring, limiting the amount of arrows being able to be formed and fired. Depending on the amount of arrows to be conjure, the spell requires a certain amount of charging time. Individually, each arrow is very weak. Max 15 arrows.

- 1 - 3 arrows; Instant. 1 post cooldown

>
Obscurum Offa!
>
Darkness shot!

- 4 - 9 arrows; 1 post charge, 1 post cooldown

>
Nex quod nox noctis , dentibus quod umbra , adeo mihi neco meus hostilis!;
Obscurum Offa!
>
Death and night, teeth and shadow, come to me to kill my enemies!;
Darkness Shot!

- 10-15 arrows; 2 posts charge, 2 post cooldown

>
Copiae copie of obscurum quod caries , temerarius meus dico , inficio cruor quod animus vadum repleo terra , attero pondera of vis super meus dico , super nostrum pactum!;
Inficio terra per nex quod moestitia , pluvia vestri navitas super victus , edo lemma per obscurum!;
Obscurum Offa!
>
Forces of darkness and corruption, heed my call, tainted blood and souls shall fill the land, destroying the balance of nature upon my call, upon our contract!;
Taint the land with death and sorrow, rain your energy upon the living, devour them with darkness!;
Darkness Shot!

===
- Caries Obex - Corruptive Barrier -

A basic defense spell of summoning a magic shield of purple dark energy, layers can built onto each other to enhance it. Individually, it is can be broken with a fair amount of effort, but with proper reinforment, it can be hard or strong layer of defence. It must be channeled directly from the hand which wields the ring and increasing level of strengh requires longer charge or cooldown time.

A single shield can be broken by a strong swing of a sword, increased layers increase defence and may be change to one specific type of defense it specializes against (eg: Blunt, Blade, Magic)

- 1 layer; instant, 1 post cooldown

>
Caries Obex!
>
Corruptive Barrier!

- 2-3 layers; 1 post charge, 1 post cooldown / Instant, 3 posts cooldown

>
Amiculum of obscurum quod nox noctis redimio mihi , servo mihi per vestri unending complexo ut relinquo lux lucis!;
Caries Obex!

>
Cloaks of darkness and night surround me, protect me with your unending embrace that forsakes the light!;
Corruptive Barrier!

- 4-5 layers; 2 posts charge, 2 posts cooldown / Instant, 5 posts cooldown

>
Subpono ex metal ut futurus in caries quod obscurum , haud lux lucis can pervenio is , beatus per copiae copie of nox noctis quod umbra , exorior!;
haud lux lucis vadum permoveo preteritus , nusquam vadum effrego per , complexo mihi per coldness of valde loricatus ut eram subpono!;
caries Obex!

>
Forged from the metal that exists in corruption and darkness, no light can reach it, blessed by the forces of the night and shadow, come forth!;
No light shall move past, nothing shall break through, embrace me with the coldness of the very armor that was forged!;
Corruptive Barrier!

= Spell Duration; 2 posts

===
- Letum Telum - Annihilation Bolt -

Dark magic converted to electrical element, releasing a bolt of electricity similar to that of ordinary electrical bolt magic. The upside is that it is generally stronger, but the downside would be its inefficiency, requiring a considerably long charging and cooldown. The bolt is meant to target living objects, there is always a minimal material damage unless there is a means of conduction. The magic is instantaneous but very linearly directional, allowing it able to be blocked or dodged rather easily if one is able to. Both hands also have to used for the charging sequence, one hand is only needed to launch it.

- 2 posts charge, 2 posts cooldown

>
In meus manus manus , vox of obscurum appareo , caries of elementum , pallium quod reborn ut meus vox , meus hereditas , adveho pro mihi!;
attero quod iuguolo meus foes , haud parcus pro lux lucis neque nec sulum singulus elementum ut sto in nostrum via , accersitus super vox of panton atrum quod audite meus to order!;
letum Telum!

>
On my hand, the power of darkness manifested, corruption of the elements, stolen and reborn as my power, my inheritance, come before me!;
Destroy and kill my foes, no sparing for the light nor every single element that stands on our way, called upon the powers of everything dark and hear my command!;
Annihilation Bolt!

Last edited by Astea on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solara
Freelancer
Solara

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Astea's Ring and Spells   Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm

two things how long does he barrier last and the bolt WILL NOT always hit although slim people will have a chance to dodge it. You can tell us how fast it is or what percentage is has to hit the average person but there is always the chance to miss.
Back to top Go down
Astea
Mage
Astea

Army
Loyalty: Orokos

PostSubject: Re: Astea's Ring and Spells   Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Maybe I amnot clear enough, but I mentioned that the bolt is directional (linearly), i should be able to be blocked and dodged fairy easily.

I am not exactly sure on the barrier duration (can't put it properly into words ''orz) but i placed it at 2 posts duration.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Astea's Ring and Spells   Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Approved, until stated otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astea's Ring and Spells   Astea's Ring and Spells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astea's Ring and Spells
Page 1 of 1