Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Seg ek Maet I_vote_lcapSeg ek Maet I_voting_barSeg ek Maet I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Seg ek Maet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasio
Freelancer

Seg ek Maet Empty
PostSubject: Seg ek Maet   Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Ability Name: Seg ek Maet

Ability Family: Fission

Description: N/A

Ability Effect: This ability is very powerful, and allows Anastasio to create radioactive isotopes in various areas within a 600 foot (183 meter) radius of himself. He can only make small areas 1 foot in diameter radioactive, these areas cannot infect people with radioactivity or give them mutant cancer or anything. He can cause seemingly spontaneous Nuclear Fission using these areas, causing the area to create a bright sphere of nuclear energy. He can keep this going for as long as his technique lets him. Anyone who comes in contact with these spheres he makes, will be horribly burned on whatever part touched them. He can make these move around small distances 2 feet from their original position in any direction. These move like a ball, really fast, so the best course of action to not be near these spheres. These always have to be evenly spaced out 5 feet from eachother or the fissions will lose stability, so they must always move in the same direction. The universal drawback of this, is that if Anastasio is hit while any of these techniques are going, they will immediately end, and this ability is locked for 10 posts.

Ability Techniques:

Mdeg
Anastasio causes the air in an area where his target is near to become radioactive and subsequently spontaneously burst into fission. Using this he will quickly send the sphere of fission at the enemy to burn the hell out of them. If successful, this can be a quick way to disable his opponent, as the burns can be crippling to the enemy.
Duration: Instant :: Cooldown: 5 posts

Kooalg
Anastasio will use his entire range for this, used as a trump card. He will cause Nuclear Fission in the area, one foot in diameter spheres, all separated and organised into long rows and columns around him, effectively covering a field. He makes these linger around, and he can move them all in the same direction at their usual 2 foot radius range. Using this is a way to make the enemy have hell trying to get through without getting burned. Naturally the further away from Anastasio you are, the safer you are as there are fewer spheres near the edge than there are near Anastasio. Each sphere can effectively burn you like hell, and if you are caught, you will have injuries.
Duration: 10 posts :: Cooldown: Once per topic.

History: Being one of the first Demons ever created, near the beginning of the practice, Anastasio has had centuries of life to learn the ways of magic. However, he happened upon a radical person, whom he was promptly contracted to. Spending this man's life with him, he learned of some strange idea, this man called 'Science' all about how things really worked. Surprisingly, this man had a large collection of books and journals, all filled with ideas of how the 'Big Yellow Ball' worked. Happening upon the most radical idea to his knowledge at the time, he argued constantly with the Radical Scientist that it was false. However the man somehow managed to work this into the mind of Anastasio, and in doing so, allowed him to think of an original kind of magic. One that went beyond simple fire. He began using the concept of nuclear fission, which was an idea of this radical man, to fight. However he soon discovered that he was very limited in his abilities, but then he had so much potential. The result was this ability, which he considers a work in progress, but due to having to leave the radical man's home after taking his soul, he was left without much to go off of, books and research being too much of a load for him to carry.

Last edited by Anastasio on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

Seg ek Maet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seg ek Maet   Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:40 am

hmm.. I'm NOT to sure on this.. it seems a tad to powerful... mainly just the distance of and overall hight and reach of the attack. However I'll let another Admin check this just to get their insight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Seg ek Maet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seg ek Maet   Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 am

I'd say nerf the range a tad.

The first one causing burns is good since it's detrimental; then again if people got third degree burns I doubt they'd be going anyhere anyway xD

The second one seems fair enough due to if you keep your distance you'll avoid this easily; that rather makes sense. I doubt people would want to close in when this is going on but I can see the roleplay about this going rather well specially with roleplay.

The cool downs seem fair; all I have problems with is the range. The damage they produce themselves also seem fair as well.

So just change the range and we'll be good <_<
Back to top Go down
Anastasio
Freelancer

Seg ek Maet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seg ek Maet   Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Seg ek Maet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seg ek Maet   Seg ek Maet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Much better 8D

Approved until someone says otherwise >8U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seg ek Maet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seg ek Maet   Seg ek Maet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seg ek Maet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Other Approved Creations-
Jump to: