Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) I_vote_lcapWretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) I_voting_barWretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) I_vote_lcapWretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) I_voting_barWretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Empty
PostSubject: Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)   Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Ability Name: Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)

Ability Family: Blood/Transformation

Duration/Cooldown: For every 1 post He must wait for 2 turns once he de-activates this ability. This does not apply to passives.

He can use this ability up to 10 posts; in which he is forcebly changed back into what he normally was or he will rend himself appart.

ability Effect:

Active: Sebastian's flesh ripples and a pair of size appropriate blood red raven wings burst out of his back. His head begins to change into a hybrid of a hell hound and a demonic raven with seven eyes on each side. His tail grows an enormous barb that begins at the crown of the skull that is embedded in his tail. His Claws become wreathed in blood energy and his mouth constantly leaks a dark acidic energy that is acidic to flesh. His abilities in real world combat are now enhanced dramatically; however this is just a portion of what the true ability itself could do. (When sebastian uses this ability in the Dream world; his nightmare ability is enhanced instead of his body since it is already technically inside of the person's mind. Since this is only minor the ability increase in nightmare is only slightly better[10-15%])

Passive:
Sebastian has an affinity with Ravens and crows that trancend normal barriers. They Treat him as one of their own flock and will often just sit on one of his spikes. He can communicate with them as he can communicate with Canines and with those that Speak Human or Demonic tongue.

Ability Technique: Sebastian lets loose a howl of wretched origins that tears the very fabric of his existance apart. He Endures pain like no other as he draws a bleeding symbol on the ground that resonates with hatred and agony of the foulest sort. The ability starts at his claws and eventually works it's way all over his body for the change.

Cons:
This form changes sebastian dramatically; there is a chance that he could be changed into the creature permantly. This would degrade mind body and soul into something that would would seek to destroy everything that it is not familiar with. It can also cause death or even a displacement onto another plane. It can also rip the soul out of his own body and cause him to be what would be refered to as a Ghost or Wraith.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

PostSubject: Re: Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)   Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:36 am

Quote :
his mouth constantly leaks a dark acidic energy that eats at the very floor beneath him.

hmm... maybe tone that down a little? If it melts and burns through the ground then it could very well eat through almost anything? That may be a bit much maybe just lower it down a bit?

other than that looks good man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)   Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 0

PostSubject: Re: Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)   Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:58 pm

I think you need a defined limit of how long you can use this one, since it is a battle form. Other than that, I think it is fine
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)   Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 25

PostSubject: Re: Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)   Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Alright, this looks good, I give it my approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)   Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wretched Totem Of The Sanguine Raven(Minor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: