Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes I_vote_lcapThe Magic of Johnathon Rhodes I_voting_barThe Magic of Johnathon Rhodes I_vote_rcap 
Adam
The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes I_vote_lcapThe Magic of Johnathon Rhodes I_voting_barThe Magic of Johnathon Rhodes I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Rhodes
Freelancer

The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes   The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Mages Weapon

Weapon Name: Ring of Aegis

Weapon Phrase:

Weapon Type: Ring
Weapon Family: Primal
Appearance: A brass ring with a green gem imbedded in it.

Description: The gem is a crystalized tear of the wind spirit Aegis. Given to him by his late teacher at the start of his training. The ring is proof that the old man had held a contract with the wind spirit. The ring amplifies wind elemental magics for its wielder and allows for nonicantation wind spells.

Spells:
Charge 1
Lightning Archery-creates 5 balls of electric energy that can be fired in volley or singely.
Duration 2 Cool down 3

Charge 1
Wall of Wind-generates a sheild of wind that can absorb 2 major blows and 3 minors
Duration 1 Cool down 3

Charge 2
Tempest Gust-forces wind to blow at high levels in the users desired direction
Duration 2 Cool down 4

Last edited by Nagi Springfield on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 25

PostSubject: Re: The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes   The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Ok first, the cool downs are usually longer than the duration, especially ones with this level of power, as beginning spells
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army

PostSubject: Re: The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes   The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Alright they have been fixed, but usually these things have a description that shows their history, I would like to see it. Other than that, the spells and cooldowns are fine
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army

PostSubject: Re: The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes   The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Alright it seems good for now, I'll approve this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes   The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magic of Johnathon Rhodes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: