Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
The Fang of Fate I_vote_lcapThe Fang of Fate I_voting_barThe Fang of Fate I_vote_rcap 
Adam
The Fang of Fate I_vote_lcapThe Fang of Fate I_voting_barThe Fang of Fate I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

The Fang of Fate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Freelancer
Hellbreaker

The Fang of Fate Empty
PostSubject: The Fang of Fate   The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Knight/Warrior's Weapon

Weapon Name: Diab Naab (Wolf Fang)

Weapon Phrase: The Fang Of Fate

Weapon Type: sword,scimitar

Appearance: Its handle is wrapped in black hides, and is one-and-a-half hand length.(Like Eragons best freind,Murtagh). The hilt is an S-guard, simple other than a ornate and small picture of a roaring wolf carved into it.(The carving was done with an extra shard of the rare metal) The blade kinda reminds you of a fang, long and slim, none of its space decorated, used only for lethalness. The area toward the tip, opposite from the main edge, is sharpened also, to provide the ablitity for a backswing.The tip is slightly clip-pointed, just barely.The pommel is carved in the shape of a real wolfs fang, and is very sharp. The blade reflects so well, it can be used as a mirror, or as a makeshift signal.Its sheath is pretty simple, but made of the same metal. Its curved to fit the blades shape, and it has an entire wolf carved into it. The wolf sames to be the same one on the hilt.
[b]Description:
Made from a rock from space, it can break only under an exordiany force, and never needs sharpening. But thats about it.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luke
Emperor of Helios
Luke

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 20

The Fang of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fang of Fate   The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 am

i know i am not a Mod or Admin but that is a bit over powering all blades can be broken
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Freelancer
Hellbreaker

The Fang of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fang of Fate   The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:21 am

Really? Sorry, Its just on another site, they allowed unbreakable blades. But I dont mind changing it. THnks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

The Fang of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fang of Fate   The Fang of Fate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fang of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fang of Fate   The Fang of Fate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fang of Fate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: