Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Aiden (black dragon baby) I_vote_lcapAiden (black dragon baby) I_voting_barAiden (black dragon baby) I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Aiden (black dragon baby) I_vote_lcapAiden (black dragon baby) I_voting_barAiden (black dragon baby) I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Aiden (black dragon baby)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiden
Freelancer
Aiden

Aiden (black dragon baby) Empty
PostSubject: Aiden (black dragon baby)   Aiden (black dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:53 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aiden

Race: Demon

Class: Dragon/Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Family Members(Optional):
Father: Kaluoshen
Mother: Mercedez
Sisters: Solara and Aurora

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:
Aiden (black dragon baby) 1217838930_4561_full

Height: 30' (dragon) 6'2" (human)

Weight: 11 1/2 tons (dragon) 165 (human)

Body Type: Average

Extra Feature:

Voice: Low, dark, monotone

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:Prefers his human form therefor humans over demons. When their father abandoned them he despised demons even more for their lack of family values. He is very emotional and defensive but is good at hiding it. Usually he wears an emotionless expression but if he doesn't care who knows he will let his emotions show. Often times he will rampage and no-one will understand why, he is very quick to anger and this is the one emotion he finds very difficult to hide.

Dislikes: Demons, theives/murderers and large groups of people.

Goals: To kill his father and as many demons as possible

Fears: The rise of demons and dragons

Strength: Fights well in human form, charismatic and respectful

Weakness: Clumsy in dragon form and gets too worked up easily.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:Three children were born to a strange couple. Their father was a large black dragon named Kaluoshen and their mother was an ordinary human named Mercedez. Although strange and never before heard of they were in love and they cared for their three children.

Sadly there was a huge problem with this family. The two parents were bound together meaning that if one were to get killed the other would perish as well. Mercedes realized that once people found about the large dragon and his weakness they would murder Mercedez to get to Kaluoshen leaving no-one to watch the children and protect them until they were on their own.

She brought this problem to her mate with a proposition. Mercedez asked the dragon to sacrifice her so her family would be safe if anything were to happen. With much reluctance Kaluoshen finally agreed to this and killed the mother. In anger and grief he ran from the island leaving his children to fend for themselves anyway.

For another year the three children stayed on their island home training to become the best they could be in every aspect of their lives so that one day they would be ready to confront their father for abandoning them. Now they have each left home in search of a higher purpose.

Back to top Go down

Aiden (black dragon baby)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Demons-
Jump to: