Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Hari Hellbreaker I_vote_lcapHari Hellbreaker I_voting_barHari Hellbreaker I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Hari Hellbreaker I_vote_lcapHari Hellbreaker I_voting_barHari Hellbreaker I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Hari Hellbreaker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Freelancer
Hellbreaker

Hari Hellbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Hari Hellbreaker   Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Hari Hellbreaker
Alias: the Hunter Of Darkness

Race: Human

Class:warrior

Sexual Orientation(Optional):........hes too young.........

Family Members(Optional):none

Zodiac Sign(Optional):Aries

Extra Information: (Any extran information about your characters basic information you would like to add)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Hes short, and almost childlike looking. At first glance, he looks like a 10yr old.But dont make the mistake of calling him a shorty,or you'll regret it. Fierce blue eyes at first glance, but their really kind and full of a mischeifviuos light. Blue hair.

Hari Hellbreaker 674-765184905

Height: 4.9

Weight:120 pounds

Body Type: Muscular,wiry like a whip.

Extra Feature: strange tattoes near his chin, his "dad" said they were for a warrior
Voice:something similar to a kansai accent. if he gets excited he'll even start saying " 'Ey,mon!" and stuff.

Extra Clothing/Gear:strange, foreign looking clothing, a wide strap that holds his pack and sword. He has a wide bracelet covered in strange symbols,but their's not really anthing magical in them, though they are supposed to be lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: He's very funloving and mischeifvious, like his namesake. He's also very brave when it comes to defending his freinds. The only time anyone has to fear him is when he catches sight of an evil being,because then he goes into a berserk state and charges after it.He loves food, and since money is neededto get food, he therefore loves money, though techincally, hes not greedy, I think. He has a very powerful will, and will not ever give up.

Dislikes:Jerks, an empty money pouch. (no money means no food),being called short,squirt, etc.

Goals: To hunt evil as long as he lives,be it human or demon. Learn as much as he can about being a true warrior.

Fears:though he comes across as a tough guy, he's really scared of two things.......The dark,and spiders.

Strength: Great with any bladed weapon, insanely brave, and really loyal, as long as you earn his respect.He has an increible anmount of willpower.

Weakness: He can charge into a battle unprepared, making it easy to trip him up. Very naive.

Extra Information: He secretly likes being treated like a kid, not a fellow warrior,since he's spent his whole life fighting and being a "little man".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:Abandoned as a child, a barbarian found and raised him up. It was a hard life, but a good one. his "dad" wasn't like most barbarians. He had a code of honor,almost like a knight. He raised Hari up
on this "Warrior" code: 1. Treat innocents with respect,and never involve them in a fight if you can help it.
2. always fight with honor, never go for the low blow. If your oppenant becomes unarmed, knock him out. Never become an executioner, never mind teh circumstances.3. Treat leaders with respect, even if you don't follow them. It could save you alot of trouble, not to mention your head. He gave Hari the name frome his native land. It can mean "sun" but also "monkey", as Hari grew up he grew to resembel the second one more, always ready for a good prank and laugh.When he was 10,his "dad" told him he had to make his way in life, and so Hari went out. One day he witnissed a band of evil bandits planning to attack a caravan transporting children to a safe location. He quitly stopped them. When he fully realized what would have happened jf he had not stopped the plan, he swore to fight evil forever. And so,now he's traveling the world, looking for a niche and a home to belong to, all awhile carrying out his oath.For five years he has traveled, getting a name and rep for himself as soemone who'll take on any bandit,any demon. Most bandits who come across him run the other way, because hes known to be feirce in the battle., and able to struggle past any injury. Now, he's headed for a city, needing supplies.....

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niko
Adviser to The Throne of Helios
Niko

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Hari Hellbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari Hellbreaker   Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Need more to your personality and a lot more to your history.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Freelancer
Hellbreaker

Hari Hellbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari Hellbreaker   Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:31 pm

k, i edited. I hope I got it right.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Hari Hellbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari Hellbreaker   Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:45 am

Seems good to me

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hari Hellbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hari Hellbreaker   Hari Hellbreaker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hari Hellbreaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Warriors-
Jump to: