Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Mephistopheles I_vote_lcapMephistopheles I_voting_barMephistopheles I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Mephistopheles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Advocat
Unbound Demon
Advocat

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Mephistopheles Empty
PostSubject: Mephistopheles   Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Ability Name: Mephistopheles

Ability Family: Entropy

Description:
Spoiler:

Ability Effect: This allows Advocat access to his Entropy magic that is mostly geared toward controlling souls of the living and the dead, his powers are stronger when he uses the energy from the souls he owns but other souls work just as well for him.

Ability Techniques:

~Rend Soul~
This ability causes Advocat's claw like hands in this form to become covered in a blackish purple energy that steels the claws against damage from weaponry, with this his claws down to his elbow become weapon like and be used to claw or block weapons.
Duration: 4 / Cooldown: 7 Post

~Soul Storm~

This ability causes spirits to appear from Advocat's cloak as they claw and scream for freedom from his personal hell, Advocat will then force them to target one person and when he does ten screaming souls will fly away from his body and streak toward a person. They will chase the person down and will claw at them all the while screeching in their ears, this does light entropy damage per soul that hits. They will disappear if one dodges them long enough.
Duration: 1 / Cooldown: 2 Post

~Death Cloud~
Advocat breaths out a Cloud of pure death magic that takes on the color of blackish purple smoke, the cloud is a hundred feet wide and fifty feet deep from as well as stationary in where it is cast. This cloud causes constant light entropy damage to everyone but Advocat, all they need to do is get out of it to avoid the damage but while in use Advocat has time to let his other powers recharge.
Duration: 4 / Cooldown: 6 Post

History: This form was given to Advocat when he gained the powers of Thalos's Scythe and used them to defeat Grimmlet and force his people's way to freedom. This power allowed him control over the very souls themselves and with that he was greatly pleased by it, this control was further groomed by his constant dealings with souls and contracts. He now uses it to help him take care of the dirty work and to show people why he became King back in his world.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Unbound Demon
Kaelos

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Mephistopheles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mephistopheles   Mephistopheles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Mephistopheles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: