Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Dea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Dea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Dea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Dea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Dea Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Dea Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Dea Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Dea Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Dea Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Dea I_vote_lcapDea I_voting_barDea I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Dea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dea
Head Witch
Dea

Dea Empty
PostSubject: Dea   Dea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dea ((Latin for Goddess))

Alias: None

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Blood Type(Optional): Unknown

Family Members(Optional): None

Birth Date(Optional): Unknown

Star Sign(Optional): Same as above

Extra Information: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Dea is quite innocent looking, and unfortunately is quite innocent to the world around her as well. She has golden amber colored eyes that appear naturally imploring, yet in truth she’s simply timid. Her dark blond hair is just past her shoulders which she wears straight and plain so not to draw any unwanted attention to herself, being that appearances are not held in high regard to her.

Height: 5’

Weight: 105 lbs

Body Type: Curvish

Extra Feature: Elvin features. Has four fingers to each hand instead of five. Eyes slightly larger then humans with her ears drawn up to a faint point rather then rounded.

Voice: Soft spoken with a lilt of seduction that even she is unaware of.

Extra Clothing/Gear: None

Picture:
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Dea keeps her thoughts and opinions to herself mostly. She is one to watch and study those around her. Her demeanor appears quite innocent and ignorant of the dangers around her. She is quick to learn if she must, but prefers to keep away from any form of confrontations. Should one who is true and kind befriend her, she is loyal to the end.

Anywhere peaceful and serene to meditate and calm her restless soul. Mostly in a forest, if one is nearby. She appreciates animals and most creatures. Likes being alone mostly, since people make her nervous.

Dislikes: Despises those who try to push their beliefs upon her. Arrogant and manipulative people.

Goals: Dea desires the simple truth of who she his and her origins. Something many take for granted having never lost something so priceless. Themselves….

Fears: Never finding the truth of herself or her origins

Strength: Hiding her true emotions

Weakness: Lack of confidence in herself in just about everything

Extra Information: None to be told as of now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:

((Sorry it’s rather short. I’m swamped))

Unfortunately, Dea has been left clueless to her origins. On a dreary rainy night, she awoke lying in a putrid alley within a town she had no memory of. She was battered and bruised, and chilled to the bone, as well as her garments covered in filth, ragged, and torn. What was worse, not only did she not know where she was, she knew nothing at all of herself….

Not knowing who she was or where to go, Dea wandered the streets until dawn and tried to question any merchants that appeared as they were opening their business for the day. Most scoffed her off by her deplorable appearance or threatened her to be gone. Some simply ignored her all together. But in their silence, Dea had to assume that no one knew her at all and so, she had no choice but to move on.

Only a small pendant draped around her neck has been a lonely clue. With the word “Dea” etched into the gold, she assumed that was her name and therefore took it as such. What knowledge she may have had in the art of magics were now lost to her as well, yet she sensed such power within herself to know it existed and flowed through her veins.

For months now, Dea would keep to the forest, only to venture into what towns came across her way during her journeys. She would take up small work, being it cleaning shops or delivering small burdens between homes and business simply so she could purchase what little essentials she may need to see her through. Once she would learn from the people that no one knew of her, Dea would move on yet again.

Perhaps she simply didn’t belong anywhere. Perhaps that was why she was left for dead in the alley that night. Or perhaps it was simply because she appeared different than most, and if it was one thing Dea learned, most did not like differences in their world at all. She was often misjudged as a freak for her hands alone, and kept her hair loose to hide slight angle of her ears. Most times, Dea would wear gloves when in the company of others so her fingers did not draw unwanted attention as well.

To this day, this is the only way Dea knows how to live and survive, yet she senses through the forests that something is sorely unsettled within the world. For now, she keeps watch and always with the sense that she keep looking over her shoulders for some unknown threat stalking her.

Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Paladin White
Sigismund

Army
Loyalty: The Chruch
Troops: 10

Dea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dea   Dea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Dea Chuckn13
Back to top Go down

Dea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Mages-
Jump to: