Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Weapon Templates I_vote_lcapWeapon Templates I_voting_barWeapon Templates I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Weapon Templates I_vote_lcapWeapon Templates I_voting_barWeapon Templates I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Weapon Templates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lann
Journyman
Lann

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Weapon Templates Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Templates   Weapon Templates Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:33 am

Knight/Warrior's Weapon

[This may be used for both weapon and shield]

Weapon Name: (Any language is acceptable. please provide a translation if in anything other than English)

Weapon Phrase: (Ex. The lance of the gods. Any small sentence about the weapon)

Weapon Type: (Ex. Sword, mace, hammer, axe)

Appearance: (What the weapon looks like. Pictures work well, or a written appearance)

Description: (Any other details about the weapon that is important to know)
Code:
[size=18][center][color=silver][u][b]Knight/[color=blue]Warrior's[/color] Weapon[/b][/u][/color][/center][/size]

[b]Weapon Name:[/b] (Any language is acceptable. please provide a translation if in anything other than English)

[b]Weapon Phrase:[/b] (Ex. The lance of the gods. Any small sentence about the weapon)

[b]Weapon Type:[/b] (Ex. Sword, mace, hammer, axe)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (What the weapon looks like. Pictures work well, or a written appearance)

[b]Description:[/b] (Any other details about the weapon that is important to know)

Paladin's Weapon

[This may be used for both weapon and shield]

Weapon Name: (Any language is acceptable. please provide a translation if in anything other than English)

Weapon Phrase: (Ex. The lance of the gods. Any small sentence about the weapon)

Weapon Type: (Ex. Sword, mace, hammer, axe)

Weapons Rune: (Please choose a rune located In The Library. (Or, Click Here))

Appearance: (What the weapon looks like. Pictures work well, or a written appearance)

Code:
[size=18][center][color=green][u][b]Paladin's Weapon[/b][/u][/color][/center][/size]

[b]Weapon Name:[/b] (Any language is acceptable. please provide a translation if in anything other than English)

[b]Weapon Phrase:[/b] (Ex. The lance of the gods. Any small sentence about the weapon)

[b]Weapon Type:[/b] (Ex. Sword, mace, hammer, axe)

[b]Weapons Rune:[/b] (Please choose a rune located [url=http://dividedarms.rpg-board.net/library-f64/paladin-runes-t192.htm]In The Library. (Or, Click Here)[/url])

[b]Appearance:[/b] (What the weapon looks like. Pictures work well, or a written appearance)

[b]Description:[/b] (Any other details about the weapon that is important to know)

Mages Weapon

Weapon Phrase: (Ex. The staff of Isis. Any small sentence about the weapon)

Weapon Type: (Ex. Staff, Dagger, Short Sword, Wand)

Weapon Family: (Primal, Healing,Spirit, Entropy)

Spells: (must give a name, description, duration,and cooldown for every spell. Limited to 3 starting spells. you gain 3 more spells for every 100 points you earn.)

Code:
[size=18][center][color=green][u][b]Mages Weapon[/b][/u][/color][/center][/size]

[b]Weapon Phrase:[/b] (Ex. The staff of Isis. Any small sentence about the weapon)

[b]Weapon Type:[/b] (Ex. Staff, Dagger, Short Sword, Wand)

[b]Weapon Family:[/b] (Primal, Healing,Spirit, Entropy)

[b]Spells:[/b] (must give a name, description, duration,and cooldown for every spell. Limited to 3 starting spells. you gain 3 more spells for every 100 points you earn.)

Mages Familiar

Familiar Name: (Any language is acceptable. please provide a translation if in anything other than English)

Familiar Type: (Spirit or elemental)

Appearance: (What the Familiar look like? Pictures or written description is accepted)

Personality: (How does your familiar act?)

History: (How did you obtain this familiar? At least 3 sentences)

Abilities: (Start with 0. Gain 1 ability every 100 points)

Code:
[size=18][center][color=green][u][b]Mages Familiar[/b][/u][/color][/center][/size]

[b]Familiar Name:[/b] (Any language is acceptable. please provide a translation if in anything other than English)

[b]Familiar Type:[/b] (Spirit or elemental)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (What the Familiar look like? Pictures or written description is accepted)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How does your familiar act?)

[b]History:[/b] (How did you obtain this familiar? At least 3 sentences)

[b]Abilities:[/b] (Start with 0. Gain 1 ability every 100 points)

Demon's Weapon

Ability Name:

Ability Family:

Description: (Only if you change forms)

Ability Effect:

Ability Techniques:

History: (3 - 5 Sentences)
Code:

[b]Ability Name:[/b]

[b]Ability Family:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b] (Only if you change forms)

[b]Ability Effect:[/b]

[b]Ability Techniques:[/b]

[b]History:[/b] (3 - 5 Sentences)

Last edited by Payton Beaumont on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Weapon Templates
Page 1 of 1